Since 2004, GAMA ProjEx has directly Project Managed the acquisition of 3,688 km of onshore seismic survey program, utilising over 15 million man hours, and over 51,000 helicopter hours, predominantly for Oil Search and Joint Ventures.
As such we have overseen the acquisition of the majority of onshore seismic surveys conducted in PNG in the last 13 years.
Seismic and other geophysical acquisition project services provided by GAMA ProjEx include:
- Survey project management and logistics support
- Survey field management and quality control
- Technical staff and geophysical equipment rental
- Support equipment and facilities
- Purpose built camp system
Recording Cabin Dog Box
Field Data Processing
Line Cutting and Bridging